**Hot off the press!**
- September 2018: new article about my fundraising activities for Xtreme Everest
- ETHIOPIA, October 2018: Intern placement for 2 weeks as a journalist on an English language newspaper in Addis Ababa, and then an expedition to the Danakil Depression to visit Erta Ale (an active lava lake in “one of the driest, lowest and hottest places on earth”) – visit my Travel page for the itinerary etc.
- Visit the Travel page for details of my round-the-world trip in 2017
- 8 December 2018, 7.30pm: Old Barn Orchestral Society, Rainham School for Girls, Derwent Way, Gillingham ME8 0BX
- 11 December 2018, 6pm: UCL Chamber Music Club, Haldane Room, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
- See Concert Listings for details of previous concerts
Interviews & Articles
- February 2018: read my ‘Volunteer Story‘ about my experiences teaching in the Galapagos with Projects Abroad
- October 2017: interviewed for the ‘Meet the committee‘ feature in the UCL Chamber Music Club Newsletter (No.9)
- February 2017: article about my travels on the Xtreme Everest website
Music: Find out all about my musical life, interests, concerts and more. I’m available for performing (flute, piccolo, percussion), teaching (flute or piano), short talks and concert organisation. For further information please contact me at email@example.com.
Travel: In March 2017 I organised a three month round-the-world trip, read all about my adventures on the Travel pages! Since my return I’ve started giving talks and lectures about my experiences, to find out more contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.