Book me for a talk!
If you would like to come and speak at your event / society evening etc. please contact me, rates available on request.
Next scheduled talk:
- 27 September 2019: Medway Geographical Society, “Everest Base Camp: One Woman’s Guide”, Holy Trinity Church, Twydall Lane, Gillingham
- Medway Geographical Society poster (pdf)
- Listing: Kent Online
- Listing: The Net
- “Everest Base Camp: One Woman’s Guide”, a talk about my travels in Nepal and the trek to Everest Base Camp
- “Sunsets, Sea-lions and School”, a talk about my volunteering experience teaching in the Galapagos
- “A day in the life of an Ethiopian reporter”, a talk about my volunteering experience with an English-language newspaper in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- “Visiting the most inhospitable place on earth”, a talk about the amazing natural wonders found in the Danakil region, Ethiopia
- “Following in the steps of the Incas”, a talk about walking the Inca Trail in Peru
- 10 January 2018: Bredhurst Women’s Institute, “Everest Base Camp: One Woman’s Guide”, Bredhurst Village Hall
- 9 October 2017: University College London, “Everest Base Camp: One Woman’s Guide”, 1-19 Torrington Place, London
Personal recommendations of people / tour agencies I have used
Brilliant Ethiopia: tour agency (UK)
Friendly, efficient and knowledgeable, Brilliant Ethiopia is the No.1 agency to contact if you want to visit Ethiopia.
Phone: +44 203 2877223
Lucy Ethiopia Tours: tour agency (Ethiopia)
The team really go the extra mile to ensure your safety, enjoyment and comfort – highly recommended!
Phone: +251 913550959
Kassahun Biset: Lalibela tour guide (Ethiopia)
Knowledgeable and engaging, Kassahun is the ideal tour guide to take you around Lalibela and the surrounding area!
Phone: +251 985259442